Last Updated on September 30, 2021 by Andrew White
Today in this article, I will be telling you some free and paid methods to watch NFL on firestick. So, if you are interested then keep reading this article till the end.
Having a boring day and want to watch your favorite game? Then get your popcorn and other snacks, make yourself comfortable in your cushion. Finally, turn on the firestick to watch the NFL games with a good quality resolution.
The NFL is nothing but the National Football League, where different groups of teams are playing to win the cups. Most game lovers are interested and are in need to make use of the firestick and other online sites to watch the NFL on firestick or fire tv.
There are even other shows which are available on the online sites and also you will be given a guide to watching all the shows. The only matter is the paid or free version you are going to choose.
Coming to the firestick, you are given the option to watch the shows, games that are available online, and so on. Through this, you will be able to get the things in a better way for the vie updates to know the score is an attractive thing.
It is a professional football league that has 32 teams playing with each other. The qualification process takes time and also each game has different dates. So that the favorite team playing can be seen by people all around the world. There are even some online sites that give you many benefits for watching the shows. Many of you were asking me about how to watch NFL on firestick and finally, I am writing this guide so. that I can
Why choose Firestick to watch the NFL?
Firestick is one of the useful inventions for people to make use of it in various ways. Even there are things which need to be noted well. The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a media streaming device that allows you to watch videos, install apps, and listen to music on your television.
It’s based on the Android operating system and transforms your regular television into a smart television. You may use the device to install Android apps and play games as well as listen to music. It’s an HDMI stick, which means all you need is an HDMI port on your TV to use it.
There are some reasons for the choosing of fire stick for the people to use and watch the various shows. The reasons for choosing NFL on firestick and other important shows are,
- Streaming technology is all the rage these days, and there’s no doubt that the majority of people want to be a part of it. Streaming shows and movies, on the other hand, can be a challenging activity that often necessitates a lot of effort, which can demotivate people.
- Portable and is very simple to use compared to other sites or apps. Even the functions available on the sites are simple to understand. However, with the assistance of an Amazon Fire Stick, everything becomes much simpler and easier.
- It is always linked with the amazon prime account. So you will be available with the movies and other TV shows also. Simply by turning on the fire stick you will be used up with it.
- Eventually, you will be given the streaming of free services and it will not come under the jailbreak process. By using the technique of jailbreaking, you can easily watch other streaming sites on amazon firestick.
- The accessories are so easy to fix and also they are user-friendly too. In fact, the parts are interlinked which helps the people to attach them to the system. Once the attachment is done, you will be able to get the streaming movies and other genres.
Apart from the above-mentioned details, you can still think of the benefits which are listed on the online sites. Those online sites not only give the details related to the firestick, but also the methods which are added in many ways. Because paid and free versions are available for firestick users to watch the shows to get from other sites too.
What are the Ways to watch NFL on Firestick?
There are some free as well as some paid ways available to watch NFL on firestick. Below I have shared both free and paid methods. Now it is up to whether you want to go with the free or paid method.
Free Methods to Watch NFL on Firestick Easily
Now when it comes to the free method, we are left with either to use the firestick web browser to watch NFL or to install apps like Ola TV or Redbox to stream NFL games on firestick.
Note: If you are using free methods to watch NFL then please don’t forget to use a good VPN.
if you ask me, I suggest you use ExpressVPN.You can hide your IP and your online activities by using a VPN.
Now let’s see how to use a firestick web browser to watch NFL on firestick.
Method 1) Watch NFL Games on firestick via Firestick web browser
Now for this method, you need to use any browser be it Silk or Google Chrome that is currently installed on firestick. If your firestick doesn’t have any browser installed then go ahead and install any browser of your choice. If you are confused about which one to install then close your eyes and go with Silk Browser as it is well-customized for firestick.
- Once your favorite browser is installed on firestick, simply launch it.
- When you launch the browser, you will see the web address on the top, simply click on it and type this web address: https://ustvgo.tv/
- After entering the URL hit the go button.
- Now USTVGO page will open up on your screen.
- You will see different menus on the top, click on the Sports menu.
- Scroll down and click on NFL Redzone.
- Now the stream will begin.
- If you want to watch the NFL network then go back and scroll down a little then click on NFL network.
Method 2) Watch NFL on Firestick via RedBox TV
Redbox TV is a very famous app to watch free live TV, the best part is this app has almost all sports channels. So, if you want to watch NFL for free then I think this app is best for this job. If you don’t know how to install Redbox TV on firestick then please read the below steps.
- First of all, go to the My Fire TV options.
- Click on the developer options.
- Now enable Install Unknown apps option.
- Now go back to your firestick home screen and click on Find >> Search.
- You need to download the Downloader app, so simply type Downloader with the help of on-screen keyboard.
- Click on the Get button to start downloading the app on firestick.
- Once the Downloader app is installed on firestick, simply launch it.
- Now when you launch the downloader app for the first time, the screen will look like this:
- Here inside the box, you need to enter the download URL https://bit.ly/3zf86L0 of Redbox TV APK.
- Simply type this URL and click on the Go button, make sure to type the URL correctly.
- Now the downloader app will start downloading the APK.
- Once the APK is downloaded, click on the Install button to install it on your firestick.
- Now after installing the app, you can delete the APK of Redbox TV because it is of no use now.
- Launch the Redbox TV app on firestick.
- Now go to the sports section and click on NBC to start streaming NFL on your fire tv.
So, both of these methods were free and if you follow these methods correctly then you can stream NFL games on firestick for free of cost. Now here are some paid methods as well.
Paid Methods to Watch NFL on Firestick
When it comes to paid method, my favorite one is using the NFL network app on firestick. However, there are some more methods like using live TV streaming services to watch NFL on firestick. Firstly, we will see how to use the NFL app on firestick to stream NFL games.
Watch NFL on Firestick via NFL Network App
This one is for the die-hard NFL fanatics! The NFL Network has a dedicated NFL app for firestick. You may watch live action as well as see behind-the-scenes footage.
Highlights and replays can also be downloaded through the app. Subscriptions to the NFL game pass start at $99 per year.
It is offered in various regions, including the United States, the European Union, Asia, and the Middle East. However, watching live NFL games is not an ideal alternative. Only preseason games, replays, and live audio are available with the NFL Game Pass.
Installing the NFL app on firestick is really very easy, it is like installing any other apps but if you have never installed any app on firestick before then don’t worry I have written all the required steps below.
- First of all, open your firestick device.
- Go to the Find option.
- And now click on the Search button.
- Now in the search box type NFL Game pass.
- Firestick will now display the result on your screen.
- Click on the NFL app icon and then click on the Get button to start downloading the NFL app on firestick.
- Wait until the installation gets done.
- Once the app is installed, click on the Open button to launch it.
- Now make sure that you are either subscribed to live TV streaming services like Hulu, Fubo, Sling, etc, or cable TV providers like AT&T, Verizon, etc.
- Click on the Login button and enter your information.
Watch NFL on Firestick via Live TV Streaming Services
Now there are some live TV streaming apps that you can use to watch NFL on firestick. Below I have listed some of my favorite and personal tested apps.
Many online sites recommend going with the ultimate Hulu bundle if you don’t have any economic constraints. For $64.99 per month, you get Hulu channels, as well as ESPN+ and Disney+. All of the major leagues, including the NFL, NBA, UFC, and Formula One, are available on ESPN+.
Disney+, a newcomer to the streaming service business, has already made a name for itself with critically praised films and television shows. Hulu features 75+ channels, up to 50 hours of cloud DVR support, series from HBO Max and SHOWTIME, and more, in addition to sports networks including NFL games.
Sling TV is one of the most affordable ways to watch NFL games on the Fire Stick. The package includes more than 50 full-HD channels. The good news is that you are not restricted to using a Fire Stick. Sling TV is available on iOS, Android, Android TV, NVIDIA Shield, and Apple TV, among other platforms.
Sling TV has you covered no matter what device you have. For new members, Sling is offering a $10 per month option. The Orange bundle is recommended for those who want ESPN networks.
Youtube TV is my personal favorite, it indeed is a little on the expensive side but trust me it is completely worth service. Just by paying $64.99 per month, you will get access to lots of live TV channels, i.e Entertainment, Kids, Sports, etc. In total, you will get around 80 live TV channels and I highly recommend you to go with Youtube TV, if you want to watch NFL on firestick as well as some other categories of channels.
So, this was our article on how to stream NFL on firestick. I tried my best to explain each and everything in detail. Here in this article, I shared paid as well as free methods to stream NFL games. When it comes to free methods to stream NFL games, you should always use a good-quality VPN to hide your identity. In last, I only want to say all the methods that I shared above are working and can help you in watching NFL.
If you are stuck at any step then don’t feel shy to comment down below, I will try my best to help you out as soon as possible.