Last Updated on July 10, 2022 by Andrew White
In this article, I will be telling you how to install Apollo Group TV IPTV on FireStick so if you want to know about Apollo Group TV then read this article till the end. This guide will work for all firestick devices including fire tv cube, firestick lite, and firestick 4K.
I still remember the time when I used to spend a lot on OTT apps and other live TV streaming services to enjoy watching my favorite TV channels and movies on firestick but after I got to know about the term IPTV, I was damn excited and afraid at the same time as I never used any IPTV service before, however, I really want to give IPTV a try.
So after I made up my mind to ditch the subscription of OTT and live TV streaming services, the next thing I did was search for the best IPTV service for me. Since there are lots of IPTV services and if you are a newbie then you will find it quite difficult to select a good IPTV service for yourself. But after brainstorming I decided to go with Apollo Group TV IPTV.
At that time I had the option of going with Sportz TV IPTV and Area 51 IPTV but after researching and understanding my needs I went with Apollo Group TV on firestick. So, right now it’s been a pretty long time since I am using Apollo Group TV IPTV on firestick and to be honest I am really liking their service so far.
I have seen there are many firestick users who are spending a lot on the subscription of costly OTT apps to enjoy a cordless streaming experience, some of them are not even aware that there is a thing called IPTV services that provide the same streaming experience as OTT apps but in a budget-friendly price.
Since you guys are landed on this page, it is obvious that you want to know Apollo Group TV IPTV, so in this article, I will be telling you what is Apollo group TV, its pricing, and how to install Apollo Group TV IPTV on firestick. Now before I begin to tell you how to install Apollo TV on firestick, let’s first see What is Apollo Group TV IPTV.
What is Apollo Group TV IPTV?
Apollo Group TV is an IPTV service or in simple words, we can say Apollo Group TV is an IPTV service provider that provides huge numbers of TV channels in a very budget-friendly option. Not only TV channels but you can also watch movies and TV shows.
Apollo Group TV IPTV is a very old IPTV provider and those who are using it or have used in past, they know how good is their services. Even talking about their packages, they are pretty good in that segment as well, their prices are very less than other IPTV services that are available in the market.
Apollo Group TV Features
- You can watch more than thousands of live TV channels.
- Apart from channels, you can watch movies and TV shows as well.
- The basic plan of Apollo Group TV IPTV starts from as low as $24.
- You can your favorite external media players as well.
- They provide 10 days free trial also, so if you are dicy you can give it a try.
- You can easily install Apollo Group TV on firestick.
- All popular channels are available.
- Very easy to use.
- It has a good interface.
Apollo Group TV IPTV Plans
The thing that I really like about Apollo Group TV is that its pricing is very affordable and reasonable. Unlike other IPTV services, they aren’t charging anything extra. For a long time, their pricing is the same and they haven’t increased their prices which is something worth appreciating. Their basic plan starts from $24.99 for 30 days and their most expensive package is $159.99 for 365 days. Well, below are the complete details of all Appolo Group TV IPTV plans.
|30 Days||90 Days||180 Days||365 Days|
Up to 5 devices per user
Up to 5 devices per user
Up to 5 devices per user
Up to 5 devices per user
How to Sign up on Apollo Group TV IPTV?
Okay so now you have made up your mind that you want to get the subscription to Apollo group TV, well you made a good choice. Now let’s see how to Sign up on Apollo Group TV, since there are some fake websites of Apollo group TV, it is very important to choose the authentic website only. Follow the below steps to signup on Apollo group TV.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website Apollo group TV and that is apollogroup.tv
- After that, you will land up on the homepage of Apollo group TV.
- Now if you are interested in trying the trial of Apollo Group TV IPTV then click on the Start Trial button that is displayed on the homepage.
- After that fill-up the form and click on submit.
- Now if you are interested in buying the subscription then you need to scroll down a little and then you need to select the suitable plan of Apollo group TV for you.
- Click on the “Subscribe Now” button with respect to your suitable plan.
- You will now be redirected to the portal area, if you haven’t created an account till now then go ahead and click on “Create Account”.
- Enter all your details and then click on Submit button.
- Once that is done, you will be asked to make the payment.
- You can pay via Credit/Debit Cards and Bitcoin.
- After you made the payment, you will receive the confirmation mail with login details.
How to Install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
Since you got the subscription and an account of Appolo Group TV, it is time to know how to actually install Apollo Group TV on firestick so that we can start using Apollo Group TV IPTV on firestick.
Well, to install it we basically have two ways, there are two apps that we can use to sideload applications on firestick, the very first app is “Downloader” so the downloader app is quite popular among firestick users, this app works pretty well and can help us in installing Apollo Group TV IPTV.
Another app that we can use is “ES File Explorer” now I am pretty sure you guys have already heard about this one and you know it is a very good file manager. You can use ES File Explorer to install third-party apps as well.
There is one option that we have to enable first and that is “Enable apps from unknown sources” if you don’t enable this option then sadly you can not be able to install Apollo Group TV. So, you can enable this from firestick’s settings, if you don’t know how to do it then check this guide out: How to Enable apps from unknown sources on firestick
Now without wasting any further time let’s get started, below I have explained both methods in detail.
Steps to Install Apollo Group TV IPTV on Firestick via Downloader App
I am assuming that you guys have already got the Downloader app installed on firestick, if you don’t have it then what are you waiting for? simply install it. If you don’t know the steps then don’t worry below are the steps to download the Downloader app on firestick.
- Open FireTV home screen and search for ‘downloader’.
- Click on the install button to start the downloading and installing process.
- Once the app is installed you can click on the open button to open it.
Now it’s time to install the Apollo Group TV APK on FireStick via the downloader application.
Step 1) First of all, open the ‘Downloader’ application that you installed earlier.
Step 2) Click on ‘Allow’ whenever it asks to grant all the required permissions. You can also change the permission afterward by going to Settings >> Applications >> Manage Installed Applications >> Downloader > Permissions.
Step 4) After that you need to type the URL of the Apollo Group TV APK, just type this URL: and the downloader app will start downloading the APK. ( When you buy the subscription of Apollo IPTV you will receive the email containing the URL of Apollo Group TV APK you need to enter that URL inside the downloader)
Step 5) Soon after that you need to click on the “Go” button and then the downloader app will start downloading the Apollo Group TV APK on firestick. The size of the APK isn’t very huge so it would take roughly a few seconds or a minute.
Step 6) You need to click on the “Install” button after the APK is downloaded successfully.
Step 7) After clicking on the Install button the process of installing will get started.
Step 8) After that you will see the message that App Install. Now click on the “Done” button.
Step 9) As the Apollo Group TV app is installed on firestick, you can delete its APK. To delete the APK click on the “Delete” button.
Step 10) If it is asking for confirmation then again simply click on the ‘ Delete’ button.
Congratulations! You have installed the app successfully on firestick. Now let’s see how to do the same via Es File Explorer.
Install Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick Via ES File Explorer
Okay as I just said above, Apollo Group TV IPTV can be installed on firestick via ES File Explorer as well. So, for this you need to install the application first, if you don’t know how to do it then don’t worry we have explained it below.
- Go to your FireStick home screen.
- Now click on the search option and search their ‘ES File Explorer’ and hit the ok button.
- Now the app information will be showing on your TV screen.
- You need to click on the ‘Get’ button to start the downloading process.
- Once the app is downloaded it will start installing itself.
- Now the ES File Explorer is installed on your device.
- First of all, you need to open the Es File Explorer app on Firestick.
- Now on the home screen, you will see different options, you need to click on the ‘Downloader’ icon.
- On the next screen, you need to click on the ‘Add’ or ‘+’ option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now a download box will open and the screen will look something like this.
- Now enter the name of the Application where it is asking for Name and enter this URL at the place of path.
- After filling up all required information click on the “Download Now” button.
- Now just wait until the app is being downloaded.
- After the Apollo Group TV IPTV APK is downloaded
- Now click on the Install button.
- Simply click on the Install button.
- Now click on the Done.
Apollo IPTV Channels
Apollo TV IPTV has lots of channels, so if you are unsure about whether you can watch your favorite channel then let me clear you one thing that you will not face any issue in this segment. You will find more than 1000 channels that include sports, weather, news, entertainment, kids, etc.
It has channels from countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, etc. When you start using this service you will discover a lot of new things by yourself. There are so many features, some of the features are even I didn’t discover yet. So, if you are using this service then give it a time and you will learn everything by yourself.
How to Use VPN while using Apollo IPTV
It is my personal recommendation that whenever you use IPTV services or any other 3rd party app that lets you stream content online, always use a VPN. If you don’t know, your ISP keeps their eyes on whatever activity you are doing online and if they find out then you may end up in trouble. So use a VPN to hide your identity and stream freely.
You can use any VPN of your choice as there are so many VPNs available and mostly all of them work pretty well. But if you still want to know what I recommend then you can use ExpressVPN.
Follow the below steps to know how you can install ExpressVPN on your FireStick.
- First of all, go to your FireStick home screen.
- Now go to the search option and type ‘ExpressVPN‘
- Now the app will appear right in front of your screen.
- Click on the Get button to start the downloading process.
- Now visit the ExpressVPN website and place your order.
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- After sign in you can start using VPN.
What are Alternatives of Apollo TV IPTV
So, that’s it guys for this time, I hope this article helped you in installing Apollo TV IPTV on firestick. I tried my best to explain each and everything in detail and I believe I did my job perfectly, in case you guys still have some doubts then do let me know by dropping a comment down below, I will try my best to solve your query asap.