Last Updated on February 13, 2021 by firestickwiki
If you are a Kodi user and you are facing vshare.eu/pair Error and you are now looking for the working solution of this error then this guide is going to be very beneficial for you. Today In this guide we will teach you How to fix http://vshare.eu/pair Error on Kodi.
There are millions of Kodi users and a majority of them face vshare.eu/pair error at least once in their lifetime and when they search online for the perfect solution then they find nothing because there is hardly any guide available on the internet that shared the working solution but now you don’t have to worry, we are here to help you out and I am 100% sure that after reading this guide till the end you will get your solution.
We have researched a lot about vshare.eu/pair error and after reading several guides and talking with experts we found out the solution to this error. We also figured out that there are several solutions to this error and we have written both the solution down below.
Let’s get started with our guide without wasting any more time. But before jumping to the solution part you should know What is vshare.eu/pair error on Kodi and why it occurs then only you can get the solution to this error.
vshare.eu/pair or Videoshare is a popular tv movie, shows, series, etc streaming server and it is quite popular as well. It is free of cost and that is the reason why it is a very popular server for streaming TV shows and all. Many add-ons that we use on our Kodi use vshare server to scrape the URL.
As we all know Kodi is becoming popular day by day and the developers of several video streaming platforms are also working very hard to introduce new features. Vshare also has an option to share the video online. Users have to pair their device with http://vshare.eu/pair and it is quite irritating every time we click on the streaming link.
There are several reasons why this error occurs and some of the reasons are written below.
URL is Blocked
If you are trying to access the URL that is blocked in your country then this error will definitely come. So, first, you need to check whether the website is blocked in your country or not. If it is blocked then you need to either access another website or you can use a VPN to visit that website.
Bad Internet connection
Sometimes because of a bad internet connection or no internet connection website become unreachable and this error comes. So, you should also make sure whether the Wi-Fi you are connected with is actually working or not. If it is not then try to connect with some other Wi-Fi and then try again.
404 Page Not Found
Sometimes the page you trying to visit gets down or deleted because of privacy issues and that time it is most likely to encounter this error. So, if that’s the case then you should try to visit another URL. You can also try to visit the URL on any other devices and if it is working then you can try pairing again.
Well, these were the 3 causes of this error according to me, anyway, we have the solution to this error and you don’t need to worry anymore.
As I already told you there are several solutions to this error and below we have written all the solutions in detail. You can now continue reading the solution.
So below are written all the solutions to this error and you can try any of the solutions and I believe it would work out. If you are using FireStick I recommend you to use the Mouse Toggle app to make the thing work even faster.
To fix vshare.eu/pair error on Kodi using configuring URL resolver then follow the below steps.
- First of all, open the Kodi software on your device.
- Now when the Kodi is launched, click on the ‘Settings’.
- Under the setting, you will find ‘System settings’ you need to click on it.
- Now turn the setting to Expert mode.
- Under the addons option, you need to choose ‘Manage Dependencies’.
- Now a list will appear and you have to select ‘URL Resolver’.
- Now select ‘Configure’.
- You will see different hosters now and now you need to search for vshare.eu and disable it.
Now try pairing again and hopefully you won’t face the error anymore. In case, the error still exists then follow the below solution.
To use this method you need to use a VPN, so if you have already VPN installed then it’s good otherwise you need to find and download/install the VPN on your device.
- First of all, open a VPN and select any country of your choice. It must be different from your current country.
- Now open Google Chrome or Firefox or any other browser and type this URL http://vshare.eu/pair.
- Once you open the above URL, you need to click on Active Streaming button.
- Now you have to solve the captcha and after that, it will show your IP address and a message saying you are now able to use VideoShare with 3rd party application.
- Now you need to click on ‘Pair vshare.eu’.
- You will no receive a message ‘Your device is paired successfully’.
There is one more method that can fix your issue if the above 2 method doesn’t work out for your then try following the below method.
There is one more solution and that is by disabling hosters and captchas. You can do so by following the below steps.
- Go and open Kodi.
- Once Kodi is opened, open the Add-ons option located on the left-hand side.
- Select the Video addons from the list.
- Open the Addon that you use the most.
- Now once you open it go to Settings.
- Now you need to select PlayBack Settings.
- Under the playback setting, you will see ‘Hosters and Captchas’.
- Now you need to Disable it.
It may now solve your problem. So, that’s it for this guide. I hope your problem is now fixed.
So, this was our article on How to Fix http://vshare.eu/pair Error on Kodi. Here in this article, we explained to you what is vshare.eu/pair error and why it occurs. We also shared three solutions to this error. We tried our best to be as much straightforward as possible. We hope this article helped you in solving your problem if you are still stuck at any part or you are facing any other issues then comment below we will try our best to solve your issue asap.